Jews and gun control
If necessary, it is moral to kill an aggressor in defense of innocent life
“…the act of self-defense may have two effects, one is the saving of one’s life, the other is the slaying of the aggressor. Therefore this act, since one’s intention is to save one’s own life, is not unlawful, seeing that it is natural to everything to keep itself in ‘being,’ as far as possible. And yet, though proceeding from a good intention, an act may be rendered unlawful, if it be out of proportion to the end. Wherefore if a man, in self-defense, uses more than necessary violence, it will be unlawful: whereas if he repel force with moderation his defense will be lawful, because according to the jurists [Cap. Significasti, De Homicid. volunt. vel casual.], ‘it is lawful to repel force by force, provided one does not exceed the limits of a blameless defense.’ Nor is it necessary for salvation that a man omit the act of moderate self-defense in order to avoid killing the other man, since one is bound to take more care of one’s own life than of another’s.”
St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa Theologica, Q. 64 murder, Article 7
Disarming the goyim
After you understand who disarmed and then killed over 60 million Christians, notice who is promoting gun bans in the USA.
OPERATION GLADIO C:
Government-Sponsored Domestic Terrorism Targets American Public Schools
State of the Nation, February 18, 2018
Zionist Jews Are At The Forefront Of Advancing Gun Control In The United States
by Lee Rogers, Blacklisted News, May 12, 2013
Jews and Jewish organizations lead the gun control campaign
by Kevin MacDonald, The Occidental Observer, January 1, 2013
Jews and Gun Control: A Reprise
by Andrew Joyce, The Occidental Observer, August 2, 2014
Jews as a Hostile Elite
Bloomberg gun-control group targets more than 12 states
by Fredreka Schouten, USA Today, December 2, 2014
Report: Gun-Grabber Michael Bloomberg Willing to Spend $1 Billion to Win White House
by AWR Hawkins, Breitbart, January 25,2016
Soros-funded ‘National Gun Control Movement’ is all about starting an American civil war
State of the Nation, February 21, 2018
Democratic Financier George Soros Invested In Firearm Companies While Backing Gun Control Groups
by Andrew Perez, International Business Times, January 25, 2016
Soros, Bloomberg & Planned Parenthood Funding David Hogg’s Anti-Gun Student Protests
Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzenberg each pledge $500,000 to gun control march by Florida students
https://twitter.com/ColdWintrTheory/status/967587080061636608NFTY [North American Federation of Temple Youth] Teens Are Leading the Way on Gun Violence Prevention
by Zachary Herrmann , 2/27/2018
“We are mobilizing in a wide variety of ways, both locally and nationally, for sensible gun laws. This is a moment unlike any in recent memory – and all over the U.S., Reform Jewish teens are leading the way. We take pride in this remarkable leadership, but pride is not enough. We need teens, young adults and the entire Movement to join NFTY, the Reform Jewish Youth Movement, and participate in powerful initiatives on the local, state and national level.”
…but this same “NFTY” Jewish teen group that lobbies nationally to disarm goyim, funds trips to Israel to teach Jewish teens to shoot machine guns. Master Race hypocrites!
I Learned To Shoot An Assault Rifle — At My Jewish Youth Group
by Madeline Winard, March 19, 2018
‘I’ll Speak for My Lost Friend’ Teens Who Survived Parkland Shooting Prep for Gun Control Rally in Israel
Three survivors of the high-school massacre will be in Israel on March 23, at a demonstration calling for stricter gun control in the U.S. ‘I hope a lot of people come so we can share what we need to share,’ says Eden Hebron, 14…
This Jewish Lawmaker’s Speech Helped Pass Florida’s New Gun Law
March 18, 2018 By Ron Kampeas
Dem Rep Wasserman Schultz Introduces Legislation Requiring Background Checks on Ammunition Buyers
by Pam Key, Breitbart News, March 26, 2018
U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz introduces Ammunition Background Check Act of 2018
Senator Chuck “Shomer Yisrael” must be Replaced by a Senator who will “Shomer” the U.S.
Jews and U.S. Gun Control Legislation, 1968-2018, partial list
- 1968: The Gun Control Act of 1968 comes from Jewish Rep. Emanuel Celler’s House bill H.R. 17735. It expands legislation already attempted by the non-Jewish Sen. Thomas Dodd. America’s biggest and most far-reaching gun law came from a Jew.
- 1988: Senate bill S. 1523 is sponsored by Jewish Senator Howard Metzenbaum. It proposes legislation turning every violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 into a RICO predicate offense, allowing a gun owner to be charged with federal racketeering offenses.
- 1988: Senator Metzenbaum co-sponsors a bill — S. 2180 — to ban, or limit/restrict, so-called “plastic guns.”
- 1990: Jewish Senator Herbert Kohl introduces bill S.2070, the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990, which bans gun possession in a school zone. The law will later be struck down in court as unconstitutional.
- 1993: Senate bill S.653 is sponsored by Sen. Howard Metzenbaum. It bans specific semiautomatic rifles, but also gives the Secretary of the Treasury the power to add any semiautomatic firearm to the list at a later date.
- February, 1994: The Brady Law, which requires waiting periods to buy handguns, becomes effective. Senator Metzenbaum wrote the Brady Bill. Metzenbaum sponsored the bill in the Senate. The sponsor of the bill in the House was Jewish Rep. Charles Schumer.
- 1994: Senator Metzenbaum introduces S.1878, the Gun Violence Prevention Act of 1994, aka “Brady II.” Rep. Schumer sponsored “Brady II” sister legislation [H.R. 1321] in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- September, 1994: The Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 goes into effect, including a provision that bans the manufacture and possession of semiautomatic rifles described as “assault weapons.” [Note: true assault weapons are fully automatic, not semiautomatic]. That gun-ban provision was authored in the Senate by Jewish Senator Dianne Feinstein and authored in the House by Congressman Schumer.
- 1995: Jewish Senators Kohl, Specter, Feinstein, Lautenberg and others introduce the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1995, an amended version of the 1990 school-zone law which was struck down in court as being unconstitutional.
- February 1995: Sen. Dianne Feinstein announces her goal of “…an outright ban [of all firearms], picking up every one of them — Mr. and Mrs. America turn ’em all in.…”
- September, 1996: The Lautenberg Domestic Confiscation provision becomes law. It is part of a larger omnibus appropriations bill. It was sponsored by Jewish Senator Frank Lautenberg. It bans people convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence from ever owning a gun.
- 1997: Senate bill S. 54, the Federal Gang Violence Act of 1997, proposes much harsher sentences for people violating minor gun laws, including mandatory prison sentences and forfeiture of property. It was introduced by Dianne Feinstein and a non-Jewish Senator [Hatch], among others. It returns the idea of turning every violation of the Gun Control Act of 1968 into a RICO predicate offense.
- January, 1999: Jewish Senator Barbara Boxer introduces bill S.193, the American Handgun Standards Act of 1999.
- January, 1999: Senator Kohl introduces bill S.149, the Child Safety Lock Act of 1999. It would to require a child safety lock in connection with transfer of a handgun.
- February, 1999: Senator Frank Lautenberg introduces bill S.407, the Stop Gun Trafficking Act of 1999.
- February, 1999: Senator Lautenberg introduces S.443, the Gun Show Accountability Act of 1999.
- March, 1999: Senator Lautenberg introduces bill S.560, the Gun Industry Accountability Act of 1999.
- March, 1999: Senator Feinstein introduces bill S.594, the Large Capacity Ammunition Magazine Import Ban Act of 1999.
- May, 2000: Senate bill S. 2515, Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2000, is submitted by Senators Feinstein, Senator Barbara Boxer, Sen. Lautenberg and Sen. Schumer. It is a plan for a national firearms licensing system.
- January, 2001: Senate bill S.25, Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2001, is sponsored by Feinstein, Schumer, and Boxer. It is a nation-wide gun registration plan [apparently there were two versions of that Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act bill].
- May, 2003: Senators Feinstein, Schumer, Boxer and others introduce legislation that would reauthorize the 1994 federal assault weapons ban, and, close a loophole in the law that allows large-capacity ammunition magazines to be imported into the U.S. The ban is scheduled to expire in September, 2004.
- October, 2003: Senators Feinstein, Lautenberg, Levin [also Jewish] and Schumer co-sponsor bill S.1774, designed to stop the sunset [ending] of the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988.
- March, 2005: Senator Lautenberg introduces bill S.645, “to reinstate the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act,” in other words, to reinstate the 1994 assault-rifle ban [also known as the “Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994″] which expired in late 2004.
- March, 2005: Senator Feinstein introduces bill S.620, “to reinstate the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act,” in other words, to reinstate the 1994 assault-rifle ban [also known as the “Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994″] which expired in late 2004.
- July, 2005: Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill S.A.1621 – Fifty-Caliber Sniper Weapons. This amendment would convert all .50 BMG firearms to NFA weapons.
- July, 2005: Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces bill S.A.1622 – Fifty-Caliber Exclusion to S.397. This amendment would modify S.397 to allow suits when the firearm involved was a .50 caliber weapon.
- July, 2005: Senator Barbara Boxer introduces bill S.A.1633 – BATFE Safety Standards. This amendment allows law suits to continue/be brought if the product did not meet the safety standards as defined by the BATFE.
- July, 2005: Senator Barbara Boxer introduces bill S.A.1634 – ‘Sporting Use’ on Domestic Handguns. Applying ’sporting use’ clause requirements to domestic handguns could, almost completely, dry up the handgun availability in the United States.
- November 2017: Senator Dianne Feinstein introduces “Assault Weapon Ban of 2017,” S. 2095, the most far-reaching gun gun ban ever introduced in the US Knesset…er, Congress. Among the cunningly expansive definitions of “assault weapon,” the definition of pistol grip even implicates traditional wooden hunting rifle stocks. Shortly after introducing her ban, she leaked classified information and, when exposed, blamed her crime on “slow mental facilities” [sic] due to a cold.
- March 2018: U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz introduces Ammunition Background Check Act of 2018
- etc., etc., etc.
sourced from http://thezog.info/who-is-behind-gun-control/
So who is really behind gun control? Liars!
Jeremias 8:7-10; Osee (Hosea) 4:1-2; John 8:44, 55; Apocalypse 3:9, 22:16; Titus 1:13-14
osh SugarmannFounder, Violence Policy CenterCommunications Director, Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
Josh Sugarman is the Founder of the Violence Policy Center, notorious for producing sensational “factoids” (factoids sound like facts, but are carefully crafted deceits). Consistent with Judaism’s encouragement of lying to gentiles, Sugarmann confessed the utility of his deceit: “The public’s confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons — anything that looks like a machine gun is presumed to be a machine gun — can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.” Josh Sugarmann, Violence Policy Center, http://www.vpc.org/studies/awaconc.htm
Brazen in using such bold lies, it is no surprise that Sugarmann’s group also uses more subtle deceits, such as statistical cherry-picking. When a long-term trend shows a decrease in gun violence, Sugarmann’s group and others like him, will use a short-term reversal of the trend to craft a sensational “increase in gun violence.” A recent example: Cherry-Picking Statistics: How the Violence Policy Center Manipulates Data to Advance their Cause
The peer-reviewed professional literature is not spared such hasbara deceits. Though not outed as Jews, several of the most high-profile Jewish gun ban proponents have been justly and severely criticized in the professional literature for their Pandemic of Propaganda and the related Failure of Peer Review. Junk science, errors of fact, design, and interpretation, crafting sensational statistical factoids, and outright lying are their stock in trade—and of course the Jewish media are accomplices in disseminating the lies—just iterations of lying to Gentiles.
So who is really behind gun control? Hypocrites!
Matthew 6:2, 5; 15:7; 22:18; 23:13, 14, 15, 23, 25, 27, 28, 29; Mark 7:6; Luke 13:15