Students put firecrackers in dog mouth and lit them up for fun. It’s really heartbreaking to come across such stories. Please everyone show your support and help me get justice for Bud.
Students put firecrackers in dog mouth and lit them up – most likely their sole motive was to have some fun. After the entertainment part was over, the students simply took off and left Bud to suffer in heavy pain. The canine was discovered only after a few hours – during all this time no one had attended to his injuries; he had blood dripping from his mouth and was clearly in a state of shock.